"Phase 1 Plan"
* Resume Sunday morning 11:00am services.
* Families sit together for worship.
* Continue offering the Live-Stream of the 11:00am service.
* Children's, Youth, and all other Bible studies/classes will be postponed until future Phases.
* The nursery will be available to parents for emergency needs, but not staffed at this time.
"Phase 1 Guidelines"
* Please read the State of Alaska "Reopen Alaska Responsibly" guidance for their suggestions on Individual Actions to take.
* Food/Drinks will not be offered, though you may bring your own drink into the building.
* Cross contamination will be minimized by not handing out bulletins, Bibles, other materials. Please bring your Bible or download the Bible App.
* Communion will be offered, but it will be the last part of the Sunday service.
* Communion will be prepared responsibly.
* The bread will be in a cup underneath the juice cup. Please grab a "stack" without touching other cups.
*During communion, leave your seat and go to a commuion station. Select your communion and move to make room for others to approach the station. You may find a space to quietly meditate or pray with others before taking your communion. Once you take communion, please dispose of the cups in the nearby recepticle (do not place the used cups back in the tray). After taking communion, the service has concluded. Smile and encourage someone as you exit the building.